Wealthy people might have a lot of money, but might also feel miserable and lonely on the other hand. Poor people might have happy relationships and yet struggle financially. Others again have both and suffer from a terrible disease and would trade everything they have immediately just to get healthy again.
So clearly “success in life” means getting ALL of these areas right… health, wealth, love and happiness…
You got to get the balance right.
Because one of these areas means nothing without the others. Your life is build upon these four pillars and each of them has to be in similar strength.
What does wealth serve you if you can’t share it with loved ones around you? What do millions of dollars do you good if you are not healthy enough to live long and spend and use them again?
So the answer is EVERYTHING.
You have to get everything right at once.
In order to win every day (and eventually become a success in the near future) you have to work on all of these four areas every new day SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Sounds pretty draining, I know. But it’s actually way easier than it sounds at first…
- You just have to get a little bit healthier than you were the day before.
- You have to become a little bit smarter and efficient than you were the day before.
- You have to be a tiny bit more loving and caring about the people around you than you were the day before.
- And you have to express a tiny bit more gratitude about the things that were granted to you in your life than you were the day before.
Get a tiny bit better every day and soon the momentum shifts in your favour.
Focus on the upward spiral.
(Remember: Good decisions lead to good actions. And good actions lead to good results. And good results lead to even better decisions… so the circle repeats…)
So JUST TODAY make a better decision than you did yesterday.
- Just today eat a tiny bit more fruits and vegetables and less junk.
- Just today move your body a little bit and take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Just today read a book you otherwise wouldn’t read.
- Just today count your blessings and be grateful for everything you do have going on in your life.
Make today a WIN… just today.
“But what about tomorrow?”, you might ask? ”How can I build up the strengths and the willpower to keep going in this healthy direction tomorrow as well? I am just tired and exhausted…”
Well. Tomorrow doesn’t count. It doesn’t even exist yet. You just have to make it through today. Forget about tomorrow. Forget about next week, or next month.
Just focus on today…
Can you just make it through TODAY?
This is how you win every day…
You just win today.
And when tomorrow turns into today, you focus on today again…