Everybody wants to be successful and stuff. At least everybody is talking about it. But what I believe is, that most of the people who say that they want to be successful, just “kinda” want it. They don’t want it BAD! And that is why they will fail.
So many people are just talking about what they want out of life, but yet they don’t do anything about making this vision they have for themselves come true. They are not investing enough time into their dreams. Maybe they are talking about all the big things they want to accomplish but then they go home and yet again watch TV and eat some pizza.
I found that people actually don’t want to be successful. They THINK that it is what they want to be/have but actually it is not.
People tell themselves they want to know the larger picture of everything, that they want to learn and grow as person, but in the end they just want to live a happy life.
- You don’t want to run your own business.
- You don’t want to hustle everyday to get all the stuff up and running.
- You don’t want to sit down for another 6 hours after an exhausting day at work.
- You don’t want to further execute on your business plan EVERY NEW DAY.
- You don’t want to cut down on sleep.
- You don’t want to feel the discomfort of not knowing what you are doing.
- You don’t want to feel the pressure of making tough decisions.
- You don’t want all that!:)
And yet, this is what it takes to become successful.
What you REALLY want is actually become happy and fulfilled. And you think that “having some money, fame and success” is what it enables you to feel like that.
But “sadly”, it does not.
What I found what really makes the difference here, is feeling aligned with your purpose. You can look yourself into the mirror and say: “You know what, I am a good guy! What I am doing here is solid!”. You love what you see and what you do. You know your passion and you live it in every present moment. You are willing to risk everything for your dreams. All your thoughts, words and actions are aligned. That is what gives you the kick in life. You know that you are the person you want to be. You are definitely not the perfect person, but you are the person you enjoy to be.
What do you think?